California Superstores - Bad brake job
I purchase new Aspan from California Superstores Folsom Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Folsom, Ca
I had my front and rear brakes done at California Superstores Folsom Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Folsom, Ca.
I had problems with my brakes and took my SUV in 2 times for problems. Each time they grinded on my brake pads and rotors to correct the problem.
I went in for a oil change after approximately 10,000 miles and they told me that my front brakes and rotors were shot. They said it was because of our driving habits.
I when to another dealer and they did a brake inspection and told me that my front brakes and rotors were shot and that my rear brakes were like new. I had them do my front brakes and rotors and they charged me $481.13.
California Superstores says that it was my driving habits but I would never go to them again for a brake job.review #367502
You may also like
- "Purchased subject new and after 75 miles the Captains seats and couch cushions were cracking and pealing. Factory service manager agreed to replace them as material was defective from Chinese..."
- "Eastchester Chriysler Jeep Dodge dealer on 4007 on Boston Road, lied to me big time, I told them the truth about everything that I got pre-approved for 30k through capital..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "paid over 700 dollars for recliner which is a Lazyboy. Even bought a protection plan for 50 dollars. Had the unit for a year and a half , when the..."
- "I recently bought a new intex sand filter pump to upgrade from the crappy small pump that came with my 14' intex ultra frame pool. When it arrived i realized..."
- "I did my due diligence before signing a 6 month contact for $99 a month and a $99 setup fee. I have a health product I sell from my..."