California Superstores - bad brake job

Dec 14, 2012
review #367502

I purchase new Aspan from California Superstores Folsom Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Folsom, Ca

I had my front and rear brakes done at California Superstores Folsom Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Folsom, Ca.

I had problems with my brakes and took my SUV in 2 times for problems. Each time they grinded on my brake pads and rotors to correct the problem.

I went in for a oil change after approximately 10,000 miles and they told me that my front brakes and rotors were shot. They said it was because of our driving habits.

I when to another dealer and they did a brake inspection and told me that my front brakes and rotors were shot and that my rear brakes were like new. I had them do my front brakes and rotors and they charged me $481.13.

California Superstores says that it was my driving habits but I would never go to them again for a brake job.

8a160b7
2.5
Had an experience with California Superstores?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
naomi_1y

Dec 29, 2012 Dakar, Dakar

Interesting,
How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. Please i will like you to contact me, through my private e-mail via: (lonelyanita4u@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK.Yours Friend Anita

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about California Superstores.
Filing a new complaint about
×