California Superstores - bad brake job

I purchase new Aspan from California Superstores Folsom Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Folsom, Ca

I had my front and rear brakes done at California Superstores Folsom Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Folsom, Ca.

I had problems with my brakes and took my SUV in 2 times for problems. Each time they grinded on my brake pads and rotors to correct the problem.

I went in for a oil change after approximately 10,000 miles and they told me that my front brakes and rotors were shot. They said it was because of our driving habits.

I when to another dealer and they did a brake inspection and told me that my front brakes and rotors were shot and that my rear brakes were like new. I had them do my front brakes and rotors and they charged me $481.13.

California Superstores says that it was my driving habits but I would never go to them again for a brake job.

11791782 review #367502
0 0 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments1
Had an experience with California Superstores?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
naomi_1y

Dec 29, 2012 Dakar, Dakar

Interesting,
How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. Please i will like you to contact me, through my private e-mail via: (lonelyanita4u@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK.Yours Friend Anita

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.